Zeppelin

Zeppelin

lördag 7 juli 2012

Late night "ebaying"

Sometimes I like to browse the record section on eBay and see what is soon ending.

This is a great way to make some real bargains as there might be records that haven't recieved any bids which might actually be worth some money.

Tonight I was able to win a few auctions. A couple of them are records that I have in bad condition, (two CSN-vinyls for example) the ones I bought now were graded as VG++ so hopefully they are better than the ones I have at home at the moment. It only cost me about a dollar or two per record!

Lately I've been listening to a lot of soul music so when one seller had quite a lote of northern soul 45's ending within a few minutes I had to take my chances and bid on some of them. I have no idea what records I just bought but they were cheap, and who knows what beautiful music I might have lying in wait for me? If nothing else it's probably "danceable" music:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar