Zeppelin

Zeppelin

söndag 8 juli 2012

Half way through 2012.

So we're just over halfway through the year of 2012. I'm sad to say that it hasn't been the awesome year, record wise, as 2011 was...

All in all I got about 80 records from last year but so far I only have 15-20 records from this year. I don't think that I will get anywhere near as many records this year, there just aren't that many good ones to look forward too.

I have a couple on pre-order that I'm really looking forward to (Katatonia and Baroness) and I'm gonna get the Smashing Pumpkins album the next time I'm at The Garden.

The best record of the year so far is without a doubt The Mars Volta's seventh album "Noctourniquet". I'm wating for it to arrive in the mail box, it was sent from the US two weeks ago so it should be here any day now. I'll write more about the album once I've got the vinyl.

Other records worth mentioning:
Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
Beach House - Bloom
High On Fire - De Vermiis Mysteriis
Mark Lanegan Band - Blues Funeral
Meshuggah - Koloss
Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again
Napalm Death - Utilitarian
Skraeckoedlan - Äppelträdet

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar