Zeppelin

Zeppelin

lördag 3 november 2012

Things are starting to fall into place

We've lived at our new house for about a month and a half and we're finally starting to settle into it. The second floor living room (where I'll keep the record collection) is also starting to take shape. I have a few ideas about how I want it to look eventually but I don't have the furniture for it yet.

Here are a couple of pictures from when I was sorting the collection, as I have it in alphabetical order. During the move I randomly put records in moving boxes both for convenience and also on purpose as I love sorting and arrangeing the collection. So it took me a couple of nights to get it sorted but now it's almost done. I still have U through Z still left but there aren't too many records.


I've gotten a lot of interesting stuff during the past couple of months or so where I haven't really had too much time to update the blog so hopefully I can catch up on some of those!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar