Zeppelin

Zeppelin

tisdag 17 juni 2014

Led Zeppelin - II - Super Deluxe Box Set

I bought the second box set a few days ago. It's more or less the same concept as the first one that I wrote about the other day. I'll just explain and show you with a few pictures:

The sealed box set.

The cover of the hard cover book.

Lots of pictures, stories, newspaper features etc. in the book.

Two CDs. One is the remastered version of the original album, the other one is a collection of studio outtakes.

The vinyls. They include the same music as the CDs.

Also this album featured a numbered print of the artwork. Limited to 30 000.
The album on the record player. Sounds great of course!!


One and Two on the shelf together with Donald Duck. I'll probably have to move Donald once I get Three, which I'll hopefully get this weekend!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar