Zeppelin

Zeppelin

onsdag 20 juli 2011

Update.

So a lot has happened in my life since I last updated this blog. Not only has the record collection continued to grow, but also the family has grown. With the addition my beautiful baby boy to the family I thought that my vinyl listening times would be more rare, turns out it's the other way around.

In our appartment we have two seperate living rooms. Each one is on seperate floors on the loft living room where we have our sofa and TV gets really hot this time of year so we don't want to expose our little one to that. Instead we've been hangin in our little record corner playing records to him more or less all day long.

It looks promising as it really sooths him to have music on and dancing around in his fathers arms (well I do most of the dancing, he's just lying there with a funny look on his face). His favourite so far is either Iron Maiden or Frank Zappa (I try to tell myself at least).

It actually looks like he could be a future death metal singer (at least he has the right looks for it, with the horns and all).





So hopefully this won't be me in a few years:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar