Zeppelin

Zeppelin

lördag 30 juli 2011

In the mail yesterday.

Yesterday I received two indie/alternative rock classics in the mail.


Sugar - Copper Blue
This Creation Records release from 1993 is the third album Bob Mould released after his Hüsker Dü split up. After two solo albums he formed Sugar and their debut is classic 90's indie rock. Most people are probably familiar with the biggest hit from the album:

Hüsker Dü - Warehouse: Songs And Stories
This double album proved to be the last release from Hüsker Dü. There is not much trace of the hardcore punk, that the band started out playing, on this record. This also features one of the best-known Hüsker Dü songs, "Could You Be The One".



This is actually the first Hüsker Dü vinyl I've bought so far. So I guess I'll have to get "Candy Apple Grey" and work my way backwards in their discography. Can't wait for their masterpiece "New Day Rising":)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar