Zeppelin

Zeppelin

söndag 8 maj 2011

Dungen

One of my favourite bands recently has been the Swedish "ny-progg" band Dungen. A few years ago I started to collect everything about the band and I have a nearly complete collection. Last week I received one record that I've been looking for for a long time.
"Samtidigt" is a 12" EP that was only on sale during a tour the band did after before the release of "4". The EP contains of only one song. The nearly 15 minute freaked out live version of the song "Samtidigt". On "4" the song is split up in two different songs ("Samtidigt 1" and "Samtidigt 2"), I guess it would have been "too much" to have a 15 minute jam on a record:)

This release was limited to 500 copies and is hand numbered and it has sold at nearly $100 recently on eBay and I was lucky to get it at $40. A real bargain, eh?

Now the only vinyl that I really miss from the collection is the first one. To get this I will have to pay at least $150 so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to have a complete Dungen collection...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar