Zeppelin

Zeppelin

lördag 24 mars 2012

Meshuggah - Koloss

I wrote about two anticipated releases back in January and now I have both of them!
Meshuggah is another one of those unique bands that play music that you can't really put a label on except Meshuggah music. They've been around for about twenty years and haven't changed much. For me they have gotten better and better over the years. They are better over an entire record now than they were 10-15 years ago. "Destroy, Erase, Improve" and "Chaosphere" might have some of the best songs in the band's career but they aren't as good as the records after "Catch 33".
"Koloss" falls in the same category and after one listen it sounds really promising. I'm lucky that the Mars Volta vinyl won't come out until May, this give me more time to really get in to "Koloss".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar