Zeppelin

Zeppelin

torsdag 17 januari 2013

2013

It's time for an update!

We're well into the new year and I have some stuff to update you on. This post will just be a few different "shorts", and I'll hopefully have more posts in the coming days. A "best-of-2012-list" is a must as well, so expect that soon!
************

Graveyard's "Lights Out" was the first album I played in 2013, on new year's day. It really is a great album and it will probably end up on that 2012-list...

************

These two are probably the ones to end up on the top spots.... Swans - The Seer and Converge - All We Love We Leave Behind

************
I've bought myself a new record player. It's a Pro-Ject Debut E. I'm very pleased with the Pro-Ject player I've had for a few years so I decided to get one more as I need to have record players on each floor in the appartment.

************
It's been a slow month so far "record-buyin-wise". I'm trying to have a month without buying any records, and I've succeeded so far. I can't remember the last time that happened, must be some years ago. Let's see if I actually can wait until February to pick up the latest vinyls in the picture disc series from Iron Maiden for example...

************
And last, but far from least... What a year we have a head of us! David Bowie AND Black Sabbath... Need I say more!?

I really love the first song of Bowie's upcoming album:


That's it for now!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar