Zeppelin

Zeppelin

söndag 2 december 2012

My Nasum collection pt. 1.

I've mentioned a couple of times, my Nasum collection. It is the band that I had most intensely collected, to the point that I have a near complete vinyl collection. I still miss a few CDs and such but they are often quite cheap so I'll probably get them as well.

So, in a few posts I'll present to you my collection of the Swedish grindcore band Nasum.

Nasum started 20 years ago, but was forced to call it quits in 2004/2005 as the singer/guitarist/one of the main songwriters Mieszko Talarczyk tragically was one of the many casualties in the tsunami disaster.

They came back this year for a farewell tou which took them around the world and ending in a magical night in Stockholm in October.

Anyways, here's my collection:
I'll start with the 7" singles and EPs:


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
From top left:
Blind World (Poserslaughter Records) 
split with Agathocles and the first ever release of Nasum.

Smile When You're Dead (Ax/ction Records)
Split with Psycho.

World In Turmoil (Blurred Records)
The first EP without founding member Rickard Alriksson and this is where they started to find "their" sound. One of the coolest releases for me.

The Black Illusions (Yellow Dog Records)
Split with Abstain. Contains the song "No Paradise For The Damned", that was later re-recorded for their last studio album "Shift".

The Nasum Campaign (Relapse Records)
A split with Warhate. A part of Relapse's singles serie. It was released in three different colours, white, black and (as always with Relapse releases) transparent (in 100 copies). This EP contains one of my favourite songs "Losing Faith", it shows the strength and brilliance of Nasum in just 36 seconds!

Untitled (Black Mask Collective/Busted Head Records/Putrid Filth Conspiracy)
Split with Asterisk. This as well contains some of my favourite Nasum tracks. "Krossa" and "Falska Tankar" are both brilliant songs and stand out even when they are featured in the compilation "Grind Finale".

The Bloodbath Is Coming (Sound Of Betrayal)
Nasum had one song on this 2X7" compilation called "A Bloodbath Displayed".

Untitled (No Tolerance Records)
Split with Skitsystem. This was one of the last non-album releases Nasum did. It was limited and numbered to 1 100 copies.


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
The record in the bottom right corner is a test press of the Skitsystem-split. I got this one directly from the record company that released the split. There was only five copies of this printed.

1 kommentar:

  1. http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/cirkusnisse/media/20121120_191721_zps5f28265c.jpg.html

    hi there, this copy test press has the label without the logo no tollerance

    like this
    http://s.pixogs.com/image/R-4831439-1376862322-3348.jpeg

    SvaraRadera