Zeppelin

Zeppelin

söndag 12 juni 2011

My Morning Jacket.

I haven't really listened to this band earlier, but after much praise over the new album I had to check it out.




I'm really impressed with this album and after listening to it almost non-stop for a few days it still keeps growing. It's a really varied album with great dynamics, a recipe for a good album. The A-side includes two dreamy rock songs and the album finishes of with two beautiful ballads on the D-side. The last song on the album, "Movin' Away", is a wonderful song that could've easily been featured on a best of album from John Lennon. I can't really put my finger on what but I really get a Lennon-vibe when I listen to that song.

Now I'm waiting for the Thurston Moore album to arrive in our store so I can give it a few listens. It sounds promising from what I've heard.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar