Zeppelin

Zeppelin

torsdag 2 januari 2014

Robyn vinyls.

I got a smaller chock today!

Robyn's "S/T" and "Body Talk"
On Instagram there's a theme now to post one record a day in January. Everyday you have a theme to post and today's is guilty pleasures. I posted this picture of my Robyn vinyls. They're not really guilty pleasures as I think Robyn is really cool, but those were the ones I went with.

I decided to go and check discogs.com to see what the value of these two records were and I was really surprised. It looks like you have to pay between $100 and $200 to get them, and that's each! There are three copies of "Body Talk" on sale there now and they all cost over $300...

Now I know discogs isn't always that reliable but it looka like it might be this time, especially when they have added the sales stats to the release page, a really cool feature! Also a quick search on popsike.com shows sales for nearly $200 for each album...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar