Zeppelin

Zeppelin

torsdag 28 april 2011

Foo Fighters.

I must say I'm quite good at updating this thing.... Not!

But what better way to update it with than with a post about one of the best bands in the world at the moment, Foo Fighters?

I've been a huge fan of Foo Fighters ever since the release of "The Colour And The Shape" and I have liked more or less everything the band has released since then. There is something about this band that I think attract a lot of different people. You have everyone from the typical radio hit fan to the indiekids and heavy rockers digging them, which is really impressive.
"Wasting Light" have been out for a few weeks now and I've had the chance to give it quite a lot of listenings.

When I first heard the single, "Rope", I was actually a little bit disappointed but the song grew on me. By the time of the release of the album I was really digging the song and I had big hopes for the album. And these hopes were really fulfilled. Maybe a contender to the best album of 2011 so far even?




Time will tell...

"Wasting Light" isn't the only FF album I've bought recently. "Medium Rare" was one of the RSD releases this year so I had to get my hands on a copy of that one as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar